Available in a variety of roll widths, sheet sizes and gauges.
Thickness range: 8 mil up to 15 mil
Roll width: 62"
12”x 18" up to 60”x 80”
» View offset printing recommendations
Hop-Syn® BL TRANSLUCENT WHITE
Hop-Syn® BL is a white, translucent polypropylene sheet designed for printing back-lit point of purchase signs and displays. Our BL grade is a high impact, a tear-resistant synthetic paper that is manufactured to meet the highest standards in the backlit sign industry. Hop-Syn BL is a rigid, weather resistant, UV durable substrate that is suitable for use in outdoor applications for up to (1) year under direct sunlight. Our BL grade offers several advantages over translucent polystyrene and rigid PVC plastics, such as a high dyne level, uniform pigment dispersion, uniform gauge tolerance, heat resistance and a micro-porous print surface that allows the printed image to be more scuff resistant. The added benefit of Hop-Syn BL is that in daylight it allows you to show a high quality image, but when back-lit, it allows the light to shine through to highlight a more visible, brilliant
THE ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF USING OUR HOP-SYN® BL GRADE ARE:
• High dyne level-up to 43 dyne
• UV resistant outdoor up to one year
• High tear resistance
• Temperature resistant from -60°F up to 220°F
• Anti-static surface for easy material handling and processing
• Economically priced against leading competitors
• Excellent high impact resistance
• Excellent printability
• Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
• Back Lit POS Signage • Menu Boards • Transit Signs • Back Lit Entertainment Displays
• Airport Displays • Retail Store Displays • Public Advertisements • Trade Show Graphics
• Fine Art Displays • Translucent Bus Shelter Displays
OFFSET - FLEXOGRAPHY - SCREEN - THERMAL TRANSFER - UV INKJET - LED INKJET
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
Contact us for test samples, technical information, or a price quote.
KEEP in touch