Available in a variety of roll widths, sheet sizes and gauges.
Thickness range: 3mil up to 7.5mil
Roll width: 35.5”, 46" and 55”
25”x 38", 28"x 40" and 50”x 38”
» View offset printing recommendations
Hop-Syn® TO HIGH OPACITY STOPS LIGHT
Hop-Syn® TO is an extra opaque, tear-resistant synthetic paper made from a unique mixture of calcium carbonate and polypropylene resin. Manufactured by calender into a single layered substrate, our TO grade is made with additional whitening agents and fillers to improve its sheet brightness up to 94% and opacity up to 99%. With a high dyne level and smooth matte finish, our TO grade has the printing performance that you would expect from a fine offset paper but with the extra opacity that would help prevent reverse side images from showing through in window signs and well lit retail applications.
THE ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF USING OUR HOP-SYN® TO GRADE ARE:
• UV resistant outdoor up to 1 year
• Extreme tear resistance in both directions
• Temperature resistant from -60°F up to 220°F
• May be sewn or grommeted
• 99% opacity for two-sided printing
• 94% bright white, super smooth matte finish
• High scuff, tear & weather resistance
• High dyne level, excellent printability
• Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
• POP Displays • Window Signs • Signs and Banners • Hang Tags • Shelf Talkers
• Outdoor Product Guides • Retail packaging
OFFSET - FLEXOGRAPHY - SCREEN - THERMAL TRANSFER - UV INKJET - LED INKJET
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
Contact us for test samples, technical information, or a price quote.
KEEP in touch