Hop-Syn® G1 FOLDS WITHOUT SCORING
Hop-Syn® G1 is a white, opaque, tear-resistant synthetic paper made from a unique mixture of calcium carbonate and polypropylene resin. Manufactured by calender into a single layered substrate, our G1 grade is made with additional fillers to improve its folding capability, along with its brightness and opacity. With a smooth matte finish and high dyne level, our G1 grade offers the printing performance of fine offset paper but with the added tear and weather resistance properties for meeting your outdoor requirements.
THE ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF USING OUR HOP-SYN® G1 GRADE ARE:
• UV resistance up to 6 months outdoors
• High tear resistance in both directions
• Temperature resistant from -60°F up to 220°F
• Excellent folding characteristics without needing to score
• 93% opacity for two-sided printing
• 93% bright white, super smooth matte finish
• High scuff, tear & weather resistance
• High dyne level, excellent printability
• Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
OFFSET - FLEXOGRAPHY - SCREEN - THERMAL TRANSFER - UV INKJET - LED INKJET
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
KEEP in touch