Hop-Syn® G2 MASSIVE THICKNESS
Hop-Syn G2 is a heavy gauge synthetic paper that is a superior alternative to conventional plastic. Our G2 grade is a single layered substrate manufactured by calender from a unique mixture of calcium carbonate and polypropylene resin. Our G2 grade is made with added whitening agents to improve its sheet brightness and opacity up to 93%. With a high dyne level and smooth matte finish, our G2 grade has the printing performance that you would expect from a fine offset paper but with the weather resistant properties of plastic. With Hop-Syn G2 you can avoid the difficulty of printing on plastic and bypass the added cost of lamination up to a 35mil thickness.
THE ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF USING OUR HOP-SYN® G2 GRADE ARE:
• UV resistant up to 6 months outdoors
• Extreme tear resistance in both directions
• Temperature resistant from -60°F up to 220°F
• Excellent high impact resistance
• Can be scored and grommeted
• 93% opacity for two sided printing
• 93% bright white, super smooth matte finish
• High scuff, tear & weather resistance
• High dyne level, excellent printability
• Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
• POP Displays • Retail Packaging • Menus • Hang Tags • Book Covers • ID Cards
• Shelf Talkers • Outdoor Signage
OFFSET - FLEXOGRAPHY - SCREEN - THERMAL TRANSFER - UV INKJET - LED INKJET
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
Contact us for test samples, technical information, or a price quote.
KEEP in touch