Hop-Syn® XT WHEN TEAR RESISTANCE MATTERS
Hop-Syn® XT is an extra tear-resistant synthetic paper made from a unique mixture of calcium carbonate and polypropylene resin. Our XT grade is manufactured with UV inhibitors and additional whitening agents to improve its sheet brightness and opacity up to 94%. With a high dyne level and smooth matte finish our XT grade has the printing performance that you would expect from a fine offset paper, but with the extra tear strength and weather resistant properties that would allow your print promotion to meet the most demanding environmental conditions.
THE ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF USING OUR HOP-SYN® XT GRADE ARE:
• UV resistant outdoor up to 1 year
• Extreme tear resistance in both directions
• Temperature resistant from -60°F up to 220°F
• 94% bright white, super smooth matte finish
• May be sewn or grommeted
• 94% opacity for two-sided printing
• High scuff, tear & weather resistance
• High dyne level, excellent printability
• Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
• POP Displays • Signs and Banners • Hang Tags • Shelf Talkers • Book Covers
• Outdoor Product Guides
OFFSET - FLEXOGRAPHY - SCREEN - THERMAL TRANSFER - UV INKJET - LED INKJET
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
Contact us for test samples, technical information, or a price quote.
KEEP in touch