Hop-Syn® DL BRIGHT WHITE SURFACE
Hop-Syn® DL grade is a clay coated biaxially oriented polypropylene synthetic paper that is light enough to float on water, but still strong enough to withstand water, grease, chemicals, sunlight and tearing. DL’s smooth clay coated surface is produced with a high brightness, high opacity and a high dyne level that yields a high color resolution with superb print definition. Our low density C2S synthetic paper has a caveated center to make our DL grade light in weight and based on its construction, it is strong enough to meet the most tear resistant applications.
THE ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF USING OUR HOP-SYN® DL GRADE ARE:
• Uniform clay coating on two sides
• High tear resistance
• Tri-laminated construction
• Low density for easy material handling and low shipping costs
• High opacity for two side printing
• 96% Brightness for photographic quality images
• Economically priced against leading competitors
• Excellent printability.
• Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
• Maps • Charts • Safety Manuals • Military Manuals • Perforated Coupon Book
• Text Pages • Tape Measures • In-Mold Labels
OFFSET - FLEXOGRAPHY - SCREEN - THERMAL TRANSFER - UV INKJET - LED INKJET
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
KEEP in touch